1. Determination. Set your mind on the fact that you will do this activity no matter what tries to get in your way.
All this I tested by wisdom and I said,
2. Write it down. Make a list of what you want to accomplish and how often you want to accomplish it.
But the noble noble , and by noble
deeds they stand. Isaiah 32:8
3. Verbalize it. Speak out positive words to yourself about how you can and will achieve your goals.
So shall my word be that goes out from my
mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it
shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall
succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah
4. Do it! When you wake up in the morning start to take action on your goals. Don’t wait for time to slip away.
We want you to come , but to
imitate those who through faith and patience
inherit what has en promised. Hebrews 6:12
5. Talk about it. Tell others about your goals and surround yourself with people who want you to succeed.
Therefore and build each
other up, just as in fact you are doing.
6. Pray. Daily pray over yourself and the tasks that you are trying to accomplish. Invite God to walk with you down this path.
7. Be prepared. Get your mind, your will and your emotions ready to do it all over again the next day.
Those who live according to the flesh have their s
set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in
accordance with the Spirit have their minds set
on what the Spirit desires. Romans 8:5