Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pennies from Heaven

Art from Heidi-Malott
Wouldn't it be great if money really did rain down on us whenever there was a storm?  Frank Sinatra made this song famous based on this one idea. (Pennies from Heaven Lyrics) What Frank didn't know is that it’s TRUE!  

Malachi 3:10 … “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”  This blessing that is poured out from heaven can come in many forms depending on what you've brought into it. If you've given God your money, then you will be blessed financially.  If you've given God your time serving others, you’ll be blessed with more opportunities to serve at a higher level of influence. You see, Malachi 3:10 begins like this:  “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty. 

My husband, Troy and I serve as lay marriage counselors at our church.  A couple that we meet with was going through a huge financial burden to the point of eating once a day, if that.  After discovering this and the fact that they hadn't eaten yet that day (it was almost 8 pm), my husband took out all the cash we had with us and it was a $20 bill.  The husband’s eyes filled up and he and his wife told us that they had just asked Jesus for $20 on the way to the meeting.  They had been feeling like God didn't see their need and that he didn't hear their prayer.  Only Jesus could have set that up.  Earlier that day, I had been searching for lunch money for my girls, I had seen the $20, but decided not to send it with them and so I took the $3 out instead, leaving the $20.  That night that couple really did get money from heaven, and my husband and I got to be a part of it.

Malachi 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”

Could you use blessings from heaven?  Whether you are going through the storms of life or days full of sunshine and happiness, God’s word stands true.  Jesus has blessings from heaven waiting for you; so much so that you won’t be able to contain it.  Ask Him, it’s really that simple.

If you want to know more how you can live a blessed life, then order my book, Path of the Blessing on Amazon.  Find the Compass that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob used to discover their most blessed path, and how you can utilize that same compass today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tasha for your post that Father used just 5 minutes ago, to prompt me to forgive a debt to our daughter for grad school. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so wonderful! Thank you for your comment.

      Delete

Website:

www.pathoftheblessing.com