Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Officially Published!


Here's the link to order a copy of my book:
Path of the Blessing

(It will also be available on Amazon.com within the next 7 days or so)

It's hard to believe what started out as a personal Bible study has ended up in book form; God is so amazing!  I could never have accomplished this without His help every time I sat at my computer to write.

Thank you God for giving me the inspiration, the dedication and the wisdom.  Thank you for giving my husband and kids the patience and the flexibility of living 2 years with the house not quite kept up the way it used to be or the dinners not as fancy.

This has been a journey for all involved and it's only beginning.  I am working on publishing my Bible Study Workbook that will be able to be used alongside or alone the Path of the Blessing.  So keep watching to see what God does next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website:

www.pathoftheblessing.com