Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stepping Out into the Great Unknown

Well, here I am world, starting a new adventure in blogging.  I am guessing that most people feel some sort of anxiety when writing their first blog, but not this girl -no way!  I am nothing but excited to travel down this unkown path to see what awaits me just around the bend.  God has been really doing some amazing things in my life lately and I can't wait to share all that I've been learning over the past few years and years to come. 


Just a little over two years ago, I felt inspired during my personal quiet time with the Lord to write out my thoughts in my journal that turned more into just thoughts, but a deeper look into what God was personally saying to me through his word.  I know that those thoughts and ideas aren't just for me alone, and I'm hoping that some of you out there can relate.


I invite you to walk this journey with me and follow along and maybe you'll discover something amazing that God is doing in your life as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website:

www.pathoftheblessing.com